November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

I know, I know, I'm a day late in posting this, but I tired last night. The kids had fun trick or treating with some of our friends from church. Charlie ended up not feeling well, so he and I stopped early and went back to our friends house. The candy that we left on the porch was completely gone when we got home at 8 pm. I was bummed, I wanted some of the candy that I had bought, but then again, I DO have my kids candy that I can eat in a day or two (after they PIG out for a little while.)

We FINALLY got some RAIN! It started raining on Thursday evening, continued through to the afternoon of Friday. It stopped just in time for all to go out on All Hallows Eve and BEG for candy in some cute, not so cute, and just plain WEIRD costumes! It sprinkled just a tiny bit through out the evening. Then, it started back up sometime during the night and hasn't really stopped since. We are expecting a good 1 1/2 inches for this storm.
OH - - A reminder for everyone... DAYLIGHT SAVINGS... CHANGE your clocks TONIGHT before going to bed! Back on hour.

No comments: