December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas a little late!

We hope that all of you have enjoyed your holiday season.
We had an enjoyable Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve, and Nat's family on Christmas Day and through the weekend. We had a housefull, 7-14 people where at our home this year. Everyone enjoyed their homemade gifts that we made. I think that this is a tradition that we will continue to do. The kids had a lot of fun making all of their cousins gifts. Me, I already have gifts planned out for next year. Nat, he got a late start, so there were some IOU's in his gift giving, but I can't blame him, who would want to work with wood in the DARK after working all day, so, technically, he only had a couple of Saturday afternoons to get the work done. What a PROCASTINATOR! (I can call him this, he said it first!)

This is a picture of my dad with an ear flap hat that I crocheted for him.

This is the wooden spoon display that Nat made for my mom.

This picture is of the kids as we celbrated Christmas with my folks.

No comments: