February 11, 2009

k,k,p,k,k... sc,dc,dc,sc

I have gotten into the mood of doing Knit and Crochet Alongs. I am about to finish my very first knit-along and can't wait to see the finished product. I will post a pic once I am finished with it (it will be done tonight). Unfortunately, I didn't have solid red or pink, but have off white. I will dye it once it is finished, maybe. For those who would love to knit something up quick, for a gift or whatnot, here is the link... Just go to Monthly Dishcloth KAL. In order to get the pattern, all you have to do is join the yahoo group, MonthlyDishcloths. Who knows, maybe I will just make dischloths for everyone this year for Christmas presents. That'll make my life easy, and stress free :). After all, everyone could use a dishcloth or two, or maybe 24, right?
For those of you who don't knit or crochet, this is what the title means:
K=knit, P=purl, SC=single crochet, DC=double crochet

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

Nicole, I LOVE your new dishcloth...sooooo cute!!!!

Debbie said...

Hi there...thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up!