March 26, 2009

Confession time

I... must... confess! I to have sinned.
I finished all of last years Christmas presents early December, and put down my addiction for the last 3 months. Although, I do have to say, that I fell off the wagon a couple of times in February. Then, I had some will-power once again, but now, I have fallen off the wagon and am drowning.
Look @ the # on the top there, you see that, well, that # made me go back to my addiction and I am not able to stop, nor do I want to stop. I am loving it, and can't go a day without it. I have to have a fix everyday, doing it again and again, time and time again. I cannot help myself...
These have been calling my name, I'v ignored them for awhile, but they keep getting louder and louder and louder... I can no longer tune them out.
Some say that I should seek counceling, others say, just do it, you won't get hooked. Hey, I'm not being selfish, I am really doing this for the love of getting my daily fix of about 4 hours a day. Mostly in the evenings after the kids go to bed and it's just Nat & I (I can't even get him to try it ), but, I have gotten Mareal addicted. I don't think that I am a bad person or mother, I want others to share in my addiction as well.
Some of you may know what my addiction is, others may not. BUT, and this is a BIG BUT... I know quiet a few others who have this same addiction as well, and our families don't quite understand it.
So, to end my confession, I am going to show and tell my addiction...

No comments: