December 15, 2009

Today a Savior has been born to you, he is Christ the Lord Luke 2:11

Dear Family and Friends,

Wow! Time flies when we are having fun. It has been quite a few years since we sent out a family letter. We hope that our letter finds you all in good health. Not only do we hope that you will remember Jesus Christ at this time, but also the members of our Armed Forces.

Charlie here ~ I am now 10 years old. I am in the 4th grade this year. My mom swears that she is going to put a brick on my head to keep me from growing. I love to build things with my Lego’s and blocks. Give me a car and I am happy too. I am enjoying Weblos, but am anxious to become an 11 year old scout.

Mari here ~ I am now 8 years old and in the 3rd grade. I was able to be baptized by my Papa back in June. I love to dress up and wear make

-up (but I can only wear it here at home). I am also a great big tomboy. Give me a pile of mud, and I will make you some mud pies. I am enjoying Activity Days. I wish I could go every week. I am wanting to be in Girls Scouts too. Hopefully Mama can find a troop for me.

Jimmy here ~ Guess what! My birthday is coming up… 5 days after Christmas to be exact and I can hardly wait. I will be 7 years old. Oh, yeah, I am also in the 1st grade and love it. Give me some music and I will start pounding away on my drums (pretend of course) or playing my air guitar. I love to act things out… as long as no one is watching me. Every morning, Mama has to ask me what kind of animal I am. Sometimes she is a good guesser, sometimes not.

Nic here ~ I am still homeschooling the kids, we are currently in our 4th year. This is the first year that we are not with a Charter school and I love it. I am keeping busy with being a wife, mother, teacher, sister, and friend just to name a few. I do manage to get out and have some time by myself. I belong to a wonderful group of women and a few good men who get together on a weekly basis to knit, crochet and laugh together.

Nat here ~ Hello, things are good here, I have been very busy with work (in Rancho and W. Sac). Working on the van has kept me busy, since I totaled it. It is still drivable just some body damage. Next I get to replace the thermostat (could be interesting its in a weird location). Other then work and the van I try to spend as much time as I can enjoying my kids grow up, and the rest with my wonderful wife Nicole.

Nat and Nic are still on the Activity Committee in our ward and are loving it. We have gone from a 2 car family to a 1 car family, which we love. Nic has recently been reunited with some of her cousins that she hasn’t seen in 15 or so years. She couldn’t be happier to know that they are close by so we can visit with them frequently. Nat is glad too, since he was and is able to get to know them better. We are in the process of looking for a house to buy that we can call our own. We are looking to move to Rancho Cordova to be closer to where Nat was re

located for work.

Merry Christmas,

The Stamps Family

No comments: