November 21, 2010

Davis' Hopper Fun

Horrible... driving in the rain at night
Lovely... Family Get-Togethers

Here is to a wonderful evening.  Oh my, I am still on my high (pure excitement) from spending an evening with my cousins and their families.  We missed a few key players, but hope that in the future, we can get all cousins and their families to a Davis' Hopper.

Family get-togethers are known as Hopper's in the Davis' family.  Why Hoppers you may ask?  Well, that is a very good question.  I think that they are called Hopper's because it sounds way more fun than a 'get-together'.  Not sure though, so I will have to ask and find out why the Jim Davis (my Uncle) daughters started calling them Hopper's

We celebrated Thanksgiving early this year with the Davis' family.  Oh how I love to spend time with my family and letting Nat and the kids get to know my side of the family (most holidays in the past have been spent w/Nat's family).  It is sooo nice to rekindle, and reunite with my family.  I can't believe that it has been almost a year since seeing some of these wonderful people.  Now, we just need to plan a day/week/month so we can get the whole Davis' clan together for a reunion.

All I can say is, we Davis's KNOW how to have fun!
This is just a small portion of the Davis' Cousins clan.  We were missing quiet a few of the cousins and their families.

No comments: