January 22, 2011

CRAZYness

we have been flying by the seat of our pants since just before Christmas.  I promise to upload pictures and update everyone on our Quiet Christmas, J's birthday & Baptism, Indoor ponds, trains & Tech field trips.

This past month, I have been trying to catch my breath from being on the move so much last month, and getting myself and the kids back into the swing of things with school.  Yes, I am still homeschooling them even though I have been quiet on that subject, nothing much has happened during last year, but this year, we have had plenty going on with school... As I watch the news, I am very thankful that I homeschool my kids... Yes, I am protective of them, the kids are only on loan to me while here on this earth.

More to come, so stay tuned!

No comments: