January 21, 2009

Still Waiting

Oh, the joys of being an adult. I want to go back to being a kid with no real responsibilities. We are still waiting for the $800 check to arrive back into our checking account. We thought that the company was going to do it automatically (that's what they said when I talked to them... a 5 days ago). But, come to find out, they couldn't process it that way, they are sending us a check. What?! Your kidding me! Now, I wouldn't be so upset if it was gonna be a couple of days, but No, it is going to be here sometime next week. Unfortunately, Nat's paycheck won't be enough to get us treading water. Stoping all auto payments is a hassle. Overdraft charges are eating us alive (our bank won't refund anymore), now, the hassle of getting the company to pay for the overdrafts, especially since they are taking their sweet time on giving us back our money. Well, I guess 1 good thing has come of this... our health, but that is deteriorating quickly as we try to figure out how we are going to be buying groceries (all of our spare cash is spent, on milk). Now, if it was just Nat & I, we can go a week or two w/out milk, but not with having a houseful of kids. Luckily, we are able to eat from our food storage, but, I am out of powdered milk. I am kicking myself in the rear right now for not stocking up the last time I went to the store (let this be a lesson for the rest of you!)

1 comment:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

What a pain in the bum.... Im sorry they are taking so long.. anything to make it harder for you... thats what they will do...

Hang in there as best as you can!! Pray, Pray Pray!! Maybe you can get a food order to tie you over....???