February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Nat, Happy Birthday to You!
My love turns 35 today. I would list a trait that I love about him for every year of his life, but I don't want to bore you all with all the mushy love stuff, so here are just a few of his qualities that I love. Nat is the love of my life. He is my dream come true, my Prince Charming...
.
1. Nat is a very patient person
2. He is always thinking of others
3. He always makes the kids and I laugh
4. He is a giver
5. Nat is a very hard worker
6. He is very supportive person (he's very involved with the kids lives as well as schooling, just to name a few)
7. Nat is a provider... always trying to improve for our family
8. He believes in Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father
9. Nat is the ROCK and Foundation of our family
10. Believes in the kids and I, that we can accomplish anything (and himself)

No comments: