February 16, 2009

Pictures

Yes, I am going to gloat and be proud for a second or two. Here is the dishcloth that I made for my Monthly Knit A Long. I wish I had red or pink yarn to use, but cream will have to do...
.
this is "Kiss Me"
Pattern By Lisa Millan www.digknittydesigns.blogspot.com
.
This one, I found online and just HAD to do for Valentines Day.this is "hearts"
I wish I could remember where I got this pattern from, but I can't... I knew I should have written it down.

Now, I am onto my 2nd KAL. I just got day 1 and am ready to get started. All the yarn that I am using is Peaches & Cream.

3 comments:

Debbie T said...

Both of those are so sweet Nicole...really cute!!! Great job!

N & H said...

Thank you

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

-Wenda