April 17, 2009

Thou Shalt Not Judge

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodnes. Oh my goodness. She has been in the headlines and the talk of everyone's conversations. I am giving a standing ovation to Susan Boyle of Scotland (I am proud to be of Scottish decent myself). I say "You go Girl! You rock on!" Please don't judge others by just meeting them for the first time, you don't even have a real chance to get to know that person. Give people a chance, we need to be friendlier and more loving towards one another. I am the black sheep in my family, and I am SOOOOOO fine w/that. I will not apologize for things I say on my blog. This is my blog and I have a right to speak my mind. I try my hardest not to offend, but it's not my fault if you choose to be offended. So, please, from the bottom of my heart, DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS.

No comments: