February 26, 2010

EEEEwwwwww!

I was bored and decided to do some re-arranging and consolidation in the classroom.  Less is more, right?  I used to have 3 bookshelves to store and hold some school stuff, but it was so dark in the corner, I wanted change.  Since I have Nat home for 5 days straight, he was able to help me move them.  Since I consolidated and got rid of one bookshelf, I gave it to my mom who so desperately needs shelving in their new home.  Once back and had the remaining shelves put into their prospective spots, I find this on the floor (it was under one of the shelves that we moved)...
I turn to Nat, pointing and asking, "Is that what I think it is?"
He looks down and says, "Why YES, it is."
"Is that the skeleton, or the skin?" I ask.
"Both" was his reply.
"How in the world did it get in here?"
"I have no idea."
Ok, now I have the chills running up my spine again.  EEEwww!

Don't get me wrong, I love am ok with frogs, but as long as they STAY outside and I don't have to get close to those slimy, slippery little things that go CROAK all through the night.

No comments: