October 14, 2010

This & That

Horrible... having my sister living on another continent

Loveley... being able to video chat with her via Skype & having family stepping in to fill in the void

I have no idea how I would be able to manage 3 years of not being able to see my sister and her family.  I am very grateful to have a FREE service so we can talk hours and hours.  I also am very grateful that our children can get to know each other and talk as long as they want as well without having to watch the clock.


I love this picture of M.  It reminds me off one of the Who in Who-ville.  It is not very often that she likes to do things with her hair.  I am not going to discourage her creativity.  I love the fact that she is starting to show her individuality.

My sister and I have been reading and discussing this book, and let me tell ya... it is an EYE opener.  I am glad that I am reading this book now, so I know what 'traps' are out there that my children are/will be facing and how to stay ahead of the game.  There is a lot, and I mean A LOT of good info the book, and we have hardly scratched the surface of it all.

I am also reading this, just because.

The next books on my to read list are this and this.  My sister is currently reading the this one, and she says that it is a must read.  I am all for learning more on how to do both.

No comments: