October 18, 2010


Horrible... getting shorted in on a paycheck

Lovely... making the house smell yummy with baking banana bread
 
Nat is back home with us and we are glad he is back.  This week and next, he will be working 5 days a week, then, subbing is on the agenda. 

Not much happening in the Stamps' household, well, that is noteworthy anyway.

I has started exercising, which I am enjoying very much.  I walks 3 times a week for 45-60 min with a dear sweet friend.  This has helped me to stay motivated on getting up before the kids do to go for the walk... it helps to have someone depending on me. 

Also, I had two bunches of bananas that were nice and brown, with a little yellow, so what else could I possible do with them?  Make banana bread of course.  There are a total of 6 loaves of bread... yup, rubbing your eyes won't change that number :-).  Two regular no nuts of course, two banana chocolate chip, and two banana poppy seed.

Nothin beats snack time when you can slice into a warm loaf of banana bread with butter smeared on it.  YUUUUUM!

The kids are doing good in school.  We have our very first field trip this week and they are looking forward to going to the Blue Line Gallery.  Then, next month, the kids and I will be heading to Monterey to go to the aquarium... we got free tickets!  Thank heavens Nat works for Amtrak, we can travel down for free as well.

I will have Nat post the pictures and tell about his events while in he was LA sometime soon.  I am just sorry that the kids and I weren't able to go to San Diego with him.

No comments: