November 09, 2010

A New Found Love

While in Target yesterday, we went through the kitchen goods (one of my fave sections of any store) and saw a donut maker machine for the home.  I immediately started coveting it and I am sure that it will become a member of my kitchen appliance family sometime in the near future (hint for Birthday/Christmas present).

Whoever invented this for the home is an awesome person.  I can just taste the day that when the kids answer the daily question of, "What do you want for breakfast?"  and they scream excitedly, "DONUTS!"  I won't cringe at the thought of going to the store, buying some donuts (paying an arm and a leg) that have been fried.  I am not a fried food kinda person.  Now, I do make some muffins that taste like old fashioned donuts, and boy, are they YUMMY!  You can find the recipe for these scrumptious donut muffins here. But, sometimes the muffins just don't cut it with my brude.
click on the picture to take you to the site where you can purchase it, if you like to shop online, or just head to your local Target or other retail store, to see if they carry it.

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

Very cool, and not a bad price for it either!

N & H said...

I know huh. Luckily, the hubby was with me, so mabye the excitment on/in my voice will give him the hint