November 02, 2010

Thankful for Crafts

O.K., ok... I am a little on the less creative side tonight.  I was looking up some crafts for the kids and I to do for Thanksgiving over at Family Fun,  and saw this.  I hope to make a better one for next year, but this will have to do until then.  I was happy to see that there is a way to Count-Down to Thanksgiving.
I am still coveting this one for Halloween, and plan on making it next year. 
I did manage to already make some crafts, with the help of Nat and the kids... 

We went into the field behind our house and picked some fall colored leaves and some twigs so I could make these.  I also picked some berries from our tree out front to add to the vase.
a Fall Bouquet of wonderful
(we will be putting leaves on it once we write on them what we are thankful for)

No comments: