January 16, 2009

Why am I Nesting, is the MILLION dollar ?

Yes, I am in the 'nesting' stage. BUT, I am not pregnant.
The kids have gotten into the cleaning too (much to MY urging). Take a look @ their pretty/handsome rooms...
I would have posted B4 pics, but you all would have gone RUNNING for cover, screaming! and asking yourself, "how on earth did she put up with THAT?"
.
No, I did not lift a finger in their rooms, they did it all by themselves. I just pushed the broom around the rooms when they were finished. (it only took a GOOD 4 hours or so, but I may be exaggerating just a little). .
Excuse the unmade beds, they are about to make forts.

If you have ideas why I am cleaning, cleaning & doing more cleaning, please let me know.

1 comment:

Maki said...

I've been trying to teach my daughters to clean their room and it's not working! LOL.

Thank you so much for supporting my big day past Wednesday:)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and hope to see you again!