June 01, 2010

My Two Week Vacation

I had a blast spending two weeks with my sister and her family.  We kept busy by cleaning, straightening, organizing, playing w/kids, and just plain enjoying our time together.  I will miss my sister and her family once they move to Japan for 3 years. 

I loved watching my nieces play soccer and just hanging out with my wonderful and adorable nieces and nephews... I loved getting to know their personalities and having fun with them.


After a week and a half, I help Jen and four of the kids drive up to New Hampshire.  I was able to spend a couple of days with them there as well.  I love the area, so beautiful, so green, and trees galore! (something I am not used to seeing).

While in New Hampshire, Pam and Jenn took me for a drive and did some sight seeing and some hiking.  I really enjoyed it and am just amazed at how much love Heavenly Father has for us, by giving us beautiful things to look at and enjoy -- especially in nature.





I had a wonderful time with Jenn's in-laws.  They made me feel so welcome and loved.  I am just sorry that Nat and the kids won't be able to see them before they leave.

No comments: